Thursday, September 09, 2004

To Plug Or Not To Plug...

Okay, folks, time for a little "Blog Promotion"...

An "associate" of mine has recently stumbled upon the world of blogging (mostly through my repeated, "When are ya gonna do a blog? When are ya gonna do a blog? When are ya gonna..."), and has launched his own. So, without further ado, I'd like to introduce you all to CalgaryWineGuy's Rants and Raves.

At first glance, this blog seems to appeal to the "upper crust", as its content deals a lot with... You guessed it... wine. But don't let that fool you! There's a very down-to-earth side to CWG, as can be seen in his profile quote, "I am an enigma. Frasier Crane meets Tommy Lee". Yes, you'll find out about some good wines, and experience first-hand the knowledge he has gained from his first year of training to be a sommelier, but don't be surprised if you detect a little of his "heavy metal" side, just under the surface. Intrigued? I thought you would be.

On another note, a great big thanks goes out to Clint Vander Klok for naming Yours Truly the latest "Leonard of the Month" over at www.clint.ca. I've been an avid fan of his for about 2 years now, but I never thought I'd be honored with such a prestigious award! Check it out... And I'm not just saying that to drive up his traffic... I'm actually quite proud and vain!

Well, that's it for tonight, I'm afraid... I shredded a couple of fingers pretty badly at MSA One today and typing isn't exactly comfy right now! Once they're feeling better (or I suck it up and stop whining), perhaps I'll do a "Scenes from..." to let you know how it happened.

Nah... Only other people's screw-ups are funny. Right?

No comments: