Friday, March 04, 2005

I Didn't Do It

My apologies to anyone who visited Musings of a Caffeinated Mind yesterday, only to find that the template was all screwed up. As the title says, I didn't do it.

The "Brain Trust" over at BlogSnob took the liberty of altering the script that (supposedly) generates traffic to my blog. No notice, no warning, no nothing. The result being that anyone with a screen width of 1026 or less saw my sidebar pushed all the way to the bottom of the page.

Nice.

You know, I wouldn't have been as ticked off about this if BlogSnob was actually worth the trouble. But, sadly, it's not. In the year and a bit that I've been a member, I don't think I've ever received a hit via the service. That's pathetic.

Anyway, the problem (as you can see) is fixed. It was a simple tweak, really... I just removed the garbage altogether!

I love it when a plan comes together...

No comments: