Sunday, September 25, 2005

No More Musing... If There Ever Was Any

That's right... I've dropped the "Musings of a". You see, upon reflection, I began to wonder if there ever truly were any "musings" on this blog. Oh, sure, there were plenty of questions, mostly of the rhetorical nature, and more than my fair share of hair-brained theories and ponderings. But did I ever really muse on a topic?

Perhaps that last paragraph could be considered my first and only "musing". But, moving on...

So, I've decided to stop living the lie and tell it like it is. I'm Cuppojoe and I've got a Caffeinated Mind. There. I've said it. No more pretense at musing, just good old random thoughts as they rise to the surface.

I feel 20lbs lighter already...

(P.S. Don't forget to update your Favorites... I am in your Favorites, right? Hello?)

No comments: