Monday, March 06, 2006

It Would Seem That I'm "It"

I had this brilliant idea for a post today, and even got half-way through composing it in my mind. That was when I noticed that somebody had decided to tag me. Okay, in the spirit of the game then, here we go:

Four Jobs I've Had:

1. Chimney Sweep Solicitor
2. Water Salesman
3. Assistant Stage Manager / Sound Operator
4. Building Operator

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:

1. Goodfellas
2. Garden State
3. Can't Buy Me Love (don't judge me...)
4. The Matrix (especially the lobby shoot 'em up!)

Four Places I’ve Lived:

1. 160-acre farm 7 miles northwest of Cremona, Alberta
2. Cedar by the Sea, Vancouver Island, BC (I saw killer whales out my front window... seriously!)
3. All four corners of Calgary, Alberta at one time or another
4. My mother's couch (good old college poverty, eh?)

Four TV Shows I Love(d):

1. Six Million Dollar Man
2. Knight Rider
3. Scrubs (by far the best sitcom ever!)
4. Hockey Night in Canada (did you expect any less?)

Four Places I've Holidayed:

1. Yellowstone National Park
2. Kelowna, BC (still haven't spotted the Ogopogo, though)
3. Mexico
4. Right here at home

Four of My Favorite Dishes:

1. Coffee Cups (of course)
2. Cereal Bowls
3. Plates
4. Gravy Boats

Four Sites I Visit Daily:

1. MSNBC.com
2. The Weather Network
3. Gmail
4. My company's web-based Inventory Tracking Program (only because I'm paid to...)

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:

1. In line to cash my paycheque
2. Sleeping
3. Getting my photo taken with a giant make-believe cheque for winning the Lotto 6/49
4. Sleeping

Four Bloggers I'm Tagging:

1. Chana (known to most who visit my site as "Me"... My gf who has just started her own blog)
2. Torfeida (because it has been far too quite Down Under lately)
3. T (because I love his perspective on life)
4. Napfisk (because an informative mind like his must have some interesting answers)

No comments: