Sunday, February 04, 2007

What Ever Happened To...?

I've been told there are people who wonder what's become of me. The ever-growing comments on my previous post seem to support this statement, at least in part. It's been suggested that I break my silence, if only long enough to let you know where I've been, what I've been doing, where I'm heading.

Well, here I am.

Truthfully, I never went anywhere. I've always been right here. I just haven't been there, you know? Out there amongst the rest of you, sharing your daily thoughts, hopes, dreams, and laughs. Instead, I've been off in my own little world, letting my creative urges express themselves in a different way.

Have a look: http://www.flickr.com/photos/cuppojoe_trips/

Right now, I feel a drive to explore my world through photos, rather than words. Right now, I'm at a loss for words... at least, ones that can make me feel like I'm really doing something, you know?

Don't worry. The blog will stay, and I know I'll be back to it. It won't be tomorrow, and at may not be next week, either. But, if I know anything about myself, I know that the part of my brain that aches to create will not let me stay away for long.

No comments: