Sunday, November 02, 2003

"Caffeine is the sunrise in your bloodstream"

A quote I dreamed up in, what I thought of at the time as, a moment of insight. Well, if this is true, then the sun has risen... And now begins the nervous twitching in the back of my brain, the frantic scramble for entertainment, or education, or inspiration, or... No, all of the above. Is there anything new in the world to grab my attention? Anything that I can wrap my mind around for 15 minutes and feel fulfilled?

Ah! A blog! Perhaps a connection to the "outside world" that is, at once, both tenous and without commitment will fill the bill. Perhaps spewing forth empty rhetoric to an uncaring audience will give me some twisted sense of accomplishment, at least for today. And then again, perhaps not. But it's worth a try, isn't it?

Okay, so my attempt to sound eloquent and educated was facinating for all of 5 minutes... Now what do I write about? To be honest, I haven't the faintest clue. However, I do know that I'm down to the last swallow of coffee in my mug... I also know that it will be a disgustingly cold swallow... And I know that I will take it anyway... Perhaps a fresh mug and the subsequent caffeine rush will bring inspiration. Stay tuned!

No comments: