Friday, July 09, 2004

I'm Outta Here!

Well folks, I must apologize for the definite lack of posting lately. To tell you the truth, it's been a bit of a mad rush to get things done before the Summer Shutdown. What's that? You don't know about the Summer Shutdown? Well, you see, the warehouse where I work (MSA One, to you faithful readers) closes its doors for a week every Summer, to allow us loyal employees a chance to take some much needed R & R.

So, I'm actually going to leave town this time... In a matter of hours, I will be on the road to Vancouver Island. I haven't been there in 19 years, so I'm pretty excited! Anyway, I'm sure there will be lots of pictures for you when I get back, and I may even try to whip off a quick post if I can find a place to do so (no promises, you understand).

Alrighty then... You kids have a great week, and we'll see you later!

No comments: